Free Community Event
Are you considering breastfeeding and would like more information?
Have you decided to breastfeed and would like to get started learning the basics?
Have you breastfed before and would like a refresher?
Are you looking for more information about breastfeeding to help you support your partner?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, THEN THIS IS THE FREE CLASS FOR YOU!
When you join us for breastfeeding basics, you will learn about
• Benefits of breastfeeding
• How to get the right start
• How to recognize hunger cues
• Tips for getting and recognizing good latch
• Milk basics: Colostrum, transitional, mature milk and building supply
• How to tell if baby is getting enough milk
• When to reach out for help
• Other resources available in our community.
Seats are limited .. get your Free tickets today!
Partners and support people .. this class is for you too! Breastfeeding is a team effort!
This free community event is brought to you by Samantha Steen, Birth Doula, Photographer and Certified Lactation Counselor.
Join us at Samantha Steen Doula. Photography. CLC.
1128 Magnolia Street, Suite B Bowling Green, KY 42103
Right next door to Lulu's consignment